PorcFest is a 4 day event (Wed-Sat), but many attendees come early on Monday or Tuesday. With approx. 1,500 attendees, you’ll have many days to build up relationships with your customers!
- All sites include:
- 30amp RV outlet
- water hookup
- sewage hookup (for RV black/greywater dump ONLY)
- Overnight camping allowed if space permits
- Vendor spaces will be assigned by the PorcFest Vendor Coordinator within 60 days of site payment
- Submit your details in the form below. Within two weeks, we will review and approve it, and send you a link to pay for vendor registration.
- Placement requests will be taken into consideration, with first preference going to those who vended in Agora Valley in prior years. Vendor site assignments will be sent out beginning April 20th.
- Site 1-2 are reserved for PorcRangers and Fr33Aid. Sites 11-12 are reserved for seating. Sites 13-14 are reserved for PorcInfo. The first row for vendors is sites 3-10.
- Vendors are expected to be open at least five hours per day
- Load-in and Load-out:
- Check-in and load-in on Tuesday June 18th starts approximately 1pm
- Check-out and load-out on Sunday June 25th approximately 12pm (noon).
- If you need to schedule an earlier arrival time or later departure time, you must schedule with Roger’s Campground directly.
- If you need to schedule a later arrival time or earlier departure time, please contact email@example.com
- Vendors are responsible to bring all garbage created on their site to the dumpster area daily, or as needed for cleanliness of site
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed for any vendor site that fails inspection at the end of the weekend.
- Vendors must provide:
- 2 Large trash cans (food vendors only)
- Signage – One business name sign, one menu listings sign
- Tables and chairs (if desired)
- Vendors please note:
- Alcohol sales are PROHIBITED at Roger’s Campground
- All vendors ought to follow applicable New Hampshire vending laws. The Free State Project and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, contractors, affiliates and/or attendees of the Event, whether or not such attendees are in any way associated with the Event, are not liable for any fines or summons if received.
- PorcFest Agora Valley Vendor fee: $399
- Includes one (1) General Admission PorcFest tickets
- Overnight camping allowed
- Refunds will only be considered up until May 1st.
Additional Questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org