PorcFest isn’t like any conference or festival you’ve been to before. It’s an experience that builds throughout an entire week of camping, classes, campfires and socials – until it crescendos to a weekend of non-stop events and parties. We recommend staying the whole week, but even if you can only come for a day or two, you’ll be glad you did. The information here is to help you plan your personal PorcFest adventure. If you have any other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Getting Here How to get to PorcFest.
- Staying Here Lodging options in and around PorcFest.
- Ride Share Find people to travel with.
- First Timer Tips Advice from seasoned porcupines to have a fun and safe time.
- Area Attractions Things to do before, during, or after Porcfest in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.