- Volunteering: Help our volunteers support attendees to craft together our best PorcFest ever!
- Vending: It’s as easy as grabbing a campsite and selling your product or service. But we can help even more! Tell us what you’re offering attendees and we’ll alert them to you campsite!
- Venue: Put up a canopy tent at your campsite, add some folding chairs, and now you are the host of whichever speakers, activities, discussions, etc. you want at PorcFest. Tell us about your theme, pick and choose your speakers and activities for your venue, and inform us which of your events you want on our official schedule.
- Lounge: Put up a canopy tent at your campsite, add comfy seats and perhaps a little environment, and create a cozy spot for attendees and speakers to gather and hang with you to chat and connect, to eat and imbibe, perhaps around a theme of your choosing! Tell us where folks can visit you!
- Speakers/Activity Coordinators: Declare your event and find out which venues is the best host of your activity or talk.
- Sponsorships: Show your support for the best liberty event of the year!
- Attendees: You’re just going to PorcFest to enjoy the festival, to visit other attendees at their lounges, to listen, to discuss, and to participate in activities at other attendees’ venues, and to buy vendors’ food, drink, products, and services. Sign up, join our discussion groups, and start getting excited for your week-long vacation of “liberty in your lifetime”
For all other inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PorcFest on Social Media
Early on, you can connect with organizers and other attendees on these social media:
- PorcFest Facebook Group: Discuss, plan, and coordinate with other attendees and with our volunteers. Find out who is offering which venues and which lounges, who is selling what, which speakers are coming and what they’ll be talking about, and what activities you, your family, and your friends will be engaging in during the week. Help name the streets, select and contact speakers, create new hubs of activities, figure out what you’ll need to take and when you’re going
- PorcFest Facebook Page: Like and follow for irregular, major announcements. (This FB page will have far less information irregularly updated; ideal for the less enthused
- PorcFest Facebook Event: Add PorcFest to your calendar, and invite your liberty-curious friends to the largest, outdoor freedom festival in the world.
- PorcFest MeWe Group: Censored off FB for loving liberty and despising slavery to the state? No problem! Discuss on our mirrored, alternative social media site on MeWe.
PorcFest on Telegram
PorcFest will be using Telegram before, during, and after the festival as our main communication medium. Download the app today for both phone and laptop, and click on the channels below:
- Porcfest Announcements: For official, real-time, important-to-know announcements. This will have far less traffic than the Chat, but it will update you with important information.;
- PorcFest Program: For the program listings — speakers, venues, lounges, vendors, activities, talks. This will be updated as attendees and speakers create PorcFest together;
- PorcFest Attendee Chat: For any attendee who wants to get information from and coordinate with other other attendees, organizers, vendors, movers, shakers, speakers, etc. This will be busy, so MUTEing it is always an option.
- PorcFest Hubs: For coordinating any attendee who wants:
- To sell product or service,
- To create a lounge (a canopy tent at your campsite where you invite other attendees to come hang out),
- To create a venue (a canopy tent at your campsite where you host speakers and/or activities for other attendees)
In addition to our official Telegram groups above, we encourage the hubs of activities (vendors, venues, and lounges) to create their own Telegram groups to offer attendees more focused interest groups where those most engaged can plan in detail, can alert and update and connect during PorcFest, and can stay together supporting each other well after the freedom festival ends.